As of January 11th 2021 individuals who are currently eligible to receive the Covid-19 Vaccine include:
- Individuals Age 65 and older
- First Responders and Support Staff for First Responder Agencies
- Corrections Personnel
- P-12 Schools Faculty or Staff
- Licensed, registered, approved or legally exempt group Childcare Providers
- Public Transit Workers
- Individuals living in a homeless shelter where sleeping, bathing or eating accommodations must be shared with individuals and families who are not part of the same household
- Individuals working (paid or unpaid) in a homeless shelter where sleeping, bathing or eating accommodations must be shared by individuals and families who are not part of the same household, in a position where there is potential for interaction with shelter residents
- Public-facing grocery store workers
- In-person college instructors
To confirm if you are eligible please use the “Am I eligible?” app link below.
Once complete, you will receive a system-generated determination based on your responses. If you are eligible, you will see ‘Locate Providers’ option. Please contact the individual locations for scheduling options. Scheduling will be based on availability of vaccine. If you are not yet eligible, you will see the notice to the right stating “Currently Not Eligible”. Appointments are required.
You may also call the NYSDOH COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline to schedule an appointment: 1-833-NYS-4-VAX (1-833-697-4829)
Please note: The Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) is NOT making vaccination appointments over the phone at this time.