- Billing statements are executed on the 15th of the month.
- You have 30 days from the date of the first issued statement to pay your bill.
- On the 31st day, if you have not paid your bill, another statement will be sent with the 1st reminder letter. This will incur an additional charge of $5.00.
- On the 61st day, if you have not paid your bill, the final statement will be sent with another added charge of $5.00 and the final reminder letter will be included. This letter will ask you to pay the balance in full or to establish a payment plan within the next 30 days, or your balance will be released to a collections company and we will no longer provide professional services.
- On the 91st day, if you have still not paid your bill or established a payment plan, your account will be sent to collections, a 25% collection fee will be added to your account balance and you will receive a discharge letter.
If you have billing questions, please call our billing company, Health Tec Solutions, at 716-639-0155